Monday, February 23, 2009

Departure Date

As of tonight, I think Dana and I are going to try to have our departure date be April 23, 2009. This is a Thursday and is also about a month sooner than I had originally planned on leaving..

I have a final on the 21st at school so this will give me one day in between to make sure I have everything I need all set to go.

I'm pretty sure that once I have the actual ticket, it's REALLY going to set in.

I've been so blessed by the peace God has laid upon me during this time. Although I have experienced anxiety and a little bit of depression and loneliness, as far as thinking about what I will be experiencing and seeing when I will be over there, I have no doubts or fears getting in my way that make me re-consider anything I'm doing.

I received a note from Sarah Jayne in South Africa today. What perfect timing and an answer to prayer that was. Just the encouragement I needed.

I suppose it's time for me to hit the hay. I just got done with an incredible 1.5 hour prayer slot at the boiler room and I am for the first time in a while, going to sleep without chaotic thoughts rushing around in my head.

Goodnight and blessings to you all,

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment