Friday, April 3, 2009

I've gotten so far behind on keeping this up!

I leave 2 weeks from YESTERDAY!!
I am actually going to be going to Chicago a day early (the 15th) with 4 of my closest girl friends to have one last night together...you know...dinner, chatting, probably lots of crying..

I feel like I'm as prepared as I'm going to be. There are still a few more details I have to get together, but for the most part, I think things are pretty set.

I'm exhausted so there's not much I can write right now, but I wanted to thank you for your continued prayers during this time.

One more thing...

I have adobe lightroom (an amazing photo editing program) on my computer so I've had a lot of fun with that, and realized that I may actually have a gift in photography (which will be great in India).

I wanted to include some pictures on here of the prayer corner Christa made for me, but also post my link to my Flickr where you'll be able to find pictures in India when I begin to post them.

My Flickr Photostream



No comments:

Post a Comment